What does it mean to become a Member of the Museum?
Members’ dues help support Museum programs and further our Mission to Connect People with Nature and Inspire Stewardship of the Natural World. Our programs include gathering, preserving and promoting natural history collections; offering both guided museum tours and hands-on environmental science education in local wild lands for school groups; providing lectures and classes for lifelong learners with world-class speakers, researchers, and artists; year-round families in nature events; offering environmentally-based summer camps; and presenting dynamic, special natural history exhibits throughout the year.
Membership Levels and Benefits – Join or Renew Now!
- Student/Senior ($15) Free admission to the Museum, discounts on Museum programs, invitations to members-only preview exhibitions and receptions, and a 10% discount on purchases at the Museum store.
- Individual Membership ($35) In addition to the above, one single-use guest pass.
- Family Membership ($50) In addition to the individual member benefits, an additional single-use guest pass.
- Friend Membership ($100) In addition to the individual member benefits, a total of four single-use guest passes, plus a free gift.
- Pat & Kirk Smith Club ($250) In addition to the individual member benefits, a total of six single-use guest passes and two free gifts.
- Humphrey Pilkington Club ($500) In addition to the individual member benefits, a total of eight single-use guest passes and a special tour.
- Laura Hecox Club ($1,000) In addition to the individual member benefits, a total of ten single-use guest passes and an exclusive Museum tour.
Join or renew online! You may also stop by the museum to join during regular business hours.