‘Tis the season for pumpkin carving! BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) or purchase one from us as we create nature-inspired jack-o-lanterns using templates from the natural history museum. Carving materials will be supplied, but please bring your own if possible.
This program is in support of the new exhibit, Maritime Mysteries and Monsters, on view October 4-November 6, 2022.
Saturday, October 22, 2022
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Free | Pumpkins will be available for purchase
Drop-in event, no registration required.
Location: Outside the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- Drop-by anytime 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. to join the fun!
- Follow the latest guidelines for for covid safety.
- Restrooms and water fountains are available inside the Museum.
- Activities will be on somewhat lumpy grass.
- BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) or purchase one from us upon your arrival (quantities limited)
- Carving materials will be provided, but please bring your own if possible.