Saturday, November 21| 10 a.m. to noon
Every third Saturday at the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
It’s time to get your hands dirty! We’re excited to relaunch Saturdays in the Soil, a monthly volunteer program in our native plant garden. Learn about local ecology, native plants, and sustainable gardening while coming together as a community (in a physically distanced manner!) to steward Tyrrell Park through the City’s Adopt-A-Park program.
Space is limited and RSVPs are required.Email email@example.com to express interest.
What to Expect
- This native plant garden requires general landscaping, occasional watering, weeding, and replanting.
- All ages are welcome; children under 14 require adult supervision.
- Limited to 12 volunteers to allow for physical distancing
- Masks are required at all times
- Tools are provided, but we encourage you to bring your own gloves if possible, as well as water and snacks