Monday, December 14, 2020 | 3 p.m.
Member Exclusive | Register
Museum Members are invited to join us for our first Member Meet-Up exploring the intertidal zone. Not yet a Member? Join today!
December’s New Moon brings with it excellent low tides, perfect for exploring the intertidal zone and its many fascinating creatures. Your guides for this excursion are Public Programs Manager Marisa Gomez and Visitor Services Manager Liz Broughton, who will also be collecting specimens for our intertidal touch pool exhibit. Please review the following details prior to registering:
- Wear a mask at all times
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from others
- We are limiting the number of Members who can join us to 12 individuals
- We have chosen a weekday to limit the likelihood of large crowds
WHAT TO BRING
- Footwear is important! Make sure that your shoes have good traction for walking on slippery rocks, but they should also be shoes that you don’t mind getting wet.
- Tidepooling comes with inherent risks, and it is with this in mind that we will cancel in the event of rain (like drizzle is okay). If we do decide to cancel we will notify you by email.