Explore Mima Meadow alongside Dr. Peter Oboyski, Executive Director of the Essig Museum of Entomology at UC Berkeley, as we search for insects, spiders, and other hidden gems of Santa Cruz’s meadows and woodlands.
Saturday, April 15, 2023
9 a.m. to noon
Location: Mima Meadow, UC Santa Cruz
$10 General | Free for Members
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, accommodation requests, or if you have trouble registering.
This program has reached capacity. Emails email@example.com to be added to a waitlist.
- Exact location details will be shared upon registration.
- As is customary with entomological, botanical, and geological explorations, we might not make it far. Even so, you should be prepared to walk on uneven terrain and for up to a few miles.
- Wear layers and be prepared to be out in the sun for long stretches of time.
- Leave your pets at home. Trained service animals are permitted.
- We will provide resources, but feel free to bring along your favorite insect observation tools (we have a number of field guides in our online store and Members receive 10% off).
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Follow the latest guidelines for COVID safety at the time of the event.