Bring your family to this hands-on morning of weaving using materials collected from nature. As a group, we’ll gather our collections, learn different techniques for creating woven treasures, and make artwork that can be taken home or given as a gift.
Saturday, May 27, 2023
10 a.m. to noon
Location: Outside the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Free of cost for all.
Please consider supporting the Museum so that we may continue to offer free, accessible, and educational programs for all. Give today.
Space is limited and registration is required for this free family program.
Email email@example.com with any questions, accommodation requests, or if you have trouble registering.
Accessibility and Materials
- Restrooms are available inside the Museum.
- We will be moving around the park, which includes some uneven ground and steps.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that everyone dress in layers, wear sun protection, and bring a filled reusable water bottle.
- All ages are welcome, but this program is particularly well suited for elementary aged children and their families.
- Follow the latest guidelines for COVID safety at the time of the event.
- Please leave your pets at home. Trained service animals are permitted.