Help preserve wildlife by taking trash out of the environment. Volunteer alongside your community to keep our beaches and bay clean this Memorial Day Weekend. Thanks to Save Our Shores, we’ll provide everything you need to clean Seabright Beach safely and effectively.
Saturday, May 28, 2022
Location: Entrance to Seabright Beach
What to Expect and Accessibility
- We will meet you at the entrance to Seabright Beach (by the gate). Parking is available throughout the neighborhood. Restrooms are available at the beach.
- You will be walking on loose sandy soil for as long and as far as you like.
- We recommend that all volunteers wear closed-toed shoes, dress in layers, wear sun protection, and bring a filled reusable water bottle.
- All cleanup materials are provided, including trash bags, grabbers, and disposable gloves. Volunteers are also encouraged to bring their own.
- You can download the Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) in advance of the cleanup and use it to record the debris you collect, or you can use the paper data cards that we will provide at the event.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Every participant must complete 3 waivers.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.