First Fridays are back at the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History! Join us for monthly after hours events on the First Friday of the month. Enjoy free admission 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., with special outdoor festivities 5-8 p.m.
May’s First Friday will feature free art activities and a market from local artists featured in the Museum’s annual science illustration exhibit, The Art of Nature. Support the artists by going home with prints, stickers, cards, cups, and more! Food from Areperia 831 and adult drinks will be for sale.
Friday, May 6, 2022
Location: Outside the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Kylie Kathleen Smith
- Drop-by anytime 5-8 p.m. to join the festivities!
- Admission to the Museum is free all day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Follow the latest guidelines for for covid safety.
- Restrooms and water fountains are available inside the Museum.
- Artist booths and activities will be on somewhat lumpy grass.