Get to know Santa Cruz’s WILD SIDE at the Museum of Natural History. Nerd out on your night out during monthly after hours events every First Friday, featuring rotating themes, vendors, and activities. Free admission to the Museum all day 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., with special outdoor festivities 5-8 p.m.
June’s event celebrates Great Outdoors Month! Join local community groups that support access to the outdoors while learning more about your favorite local nature spots.
Friday, June 2, 2023
Location: Outside the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Santa Cruz Mountains Trail Stewardship
California Native Plant Society
County Park Friends
UCSC Earth and Planetary Sciences
Handmade wooden goods by Ferd Bergholz
- Drop-by anytime 5-8 p.m. to join the festivities!
- Admission to the Museum is free all day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Follow the latest guidelines for for covid safety.
- Restrooms and water fountains are available inside the Museum.
- Artist booths and activities will be on somewhat lumpy grass.