Enjoy FREE family-friendly pop-ups in the Park all summer long. Featuring nature activities, community groups, food vendors, and more! Plus enjoy free admission to the Museum all day.
Saturday, July 22, 2023
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
1305 E. Cliff Dr., Santa Cruz, CA
Join us also for our final Super Summer Saturday of the season on August 19, celebrating the Museum’s 118th birthday!
- Block printing with artist Patricia Larenas
- Strawberry DNA activity with Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE UCSC)
- Woodwork for sale by Ferd Bergholz
- Coloring with Friends of Juristac
- Free admission to Museum and The Inner Lives of Shells exhibit
- Kite making
- Pressed flower art
- Natural paints from nature
- Shaved ice for sale from Kona Ice
- …and more!