Saturday, June 26 | 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Register in advance
Summer is here and our beaches will be needing some extra love! Help provide a positive example to others by picking up trash while enjoying the beach. Thanks to Save Our Shores, we’ll provide everything you need to clean Seabright Beach safely and effectively.
Register to let us know you’re coming. Walk-ups are also welcome. You can check-in starting at 10 a.m. at the entrance to Seabright Beach. All materials should be returned before 1 p.m.
ARRIVAL AND PARKING
We will meet you at the entrance to Seabright Beach (where the gate is). Parking is available throughout the neighborhood. If you park on the Museum side of Pilkington Ave. you will need to first receive a Museum parking permit either from inside the Museum or at the check-in station at the beach.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Restrooms are available at the beach
- We recommend that all volunteers wear closed-toed shoes, dress in layers, wear sun protection, and bring a filled reusable water bottle.
- All cleanup materials are provided, including trash bags, grabbers, and disposable gloves. Volunteers are also encouraged to bring their own.
- You can download the Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) in advance of the cleanup and use it to record the debris you collect, or you can use the paper data cards that we will provide at the event.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Every participant must sign a State Park waiver at check-in.
- Please wear a mask if not vaccinated
- If you feel sick, stay home
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from others when possible
- Gloves should be worn at all times.
- Participants should not pick up Personal Protective Equipment unless you can do so safely with a grabber and separate disposable bag.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.