Get crafty with us for some hands-on learning this Native American Heritage Month. Join us for a Family Fun event all about tule, a plant traditionally used by local Indigenous communities to create different items and tools. During this event, Museum educators will help families create boats and other crafts.
Saturday, November 18, 2023
Free | Donations Appreciated
This program has reached capacity.
Email email@example.com to be added to a waitlist.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, accommodation requests, or if you have trouble registering.
- All ages are welcome. However, this program is best suited for children ages 5 years & older and their families.
- Instructors will adapt the program for the needs of the group.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All materials will be provided for registered participants.
- Restrooms and water fountain will be available inside the Museum during this program.
- Recommendations: Wear layers, comfortable shoes, sun protection, and bring any snacks/water you might need.
- Please leave your pets at home. Trained service animals are permitted.
- Follow the latest guidelines for COVID safety at the time of the program.