Explore the nature of Santa Cruz — wherever you are! Through live digital experience, connect with local experts and join your community in deepening understanding about nature, science, and stewardship.
- FULL Out and About: Indigenous Culture of Santa Cruz
- 3/11 Ten Years Since the Tsunami with the UCSC Seismology Lab
- FULL Member Meet-Up: Birding at Struve Slough
- 3/20 Pop-Up in the Park
- 3/20 Saturdays in the Soil
- 4/7 Rockin’ Pop-Up: The Moon!
Watch previous lectures, tutorials, and more.
- How to Make a Spore Print
- Long-term lessons: Perspectives on three years of mushroom monitoring in the Santa Cruz Mountains with Christian Schwarz
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: The Varieties of Volcanoes
- Collections Close-Up: Picturing Nature
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Paleoclimatology
- Naturalist Night: Santa Cruz Sandhills
- Collections Close-Up: Tide Pools and Touch
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Ice Ages
- Fire and Mud: Why Fires Cause Debris Flows in California with Noah Finnegan
- Naturalist Night: Coastal Prairies
Want to know more about our events or share your suggestions about potential topics? Email us at email@example.com.