Explore the nature of Santa Cruz — wherever you are! Through live digital experience, connect with local experts and join your community in deepening understanding about nature, science, and stewardship.
Watch previous lectures, tutorials, and more.
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Ask a Scientist
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Geologic Time Part Two
- Visualizing Science: Illustration and Beyond
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Geologic Time Part One
- Summer Solstice Sun Prints
- Collections Close-Up: Kelp and Conservation
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Chemical Sedimentary Rocks
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Metamorphic Rocks
- Ocean Sing-Along
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Sedimentary Rocks
NOTICE: The Museum is currently closed until further notice in accordance with California State guidelines and local ordinances. You can review the Museum’s full response to COVID-19 here.
Want to know more about our events or share your suggestions about potential topics? Email us at email@example.com.