Explore the nature of Santa Cruz — wherever you are! Through live digital experience, connect with local experts and join your community in deepening understanding about nature, science, and stewardship.
Watch previous lectures, tutorials, and more.
- Collections Close-Up: Picturing Nature
- Naturalist Night: Santa Cruz Sandhills
- Collections Close-Up: Tide Pools and Touch
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Ice Ages
- Fire and Mud: Why Fires Cause Debris Flows in California with Noah Finnegan
- Naturalist Night: Coastal Prairies
- Collections Close-Up: The Interwoven History of Baskets and Museums
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Supercontinents
- Macabre Mushrooms: Ghouls of the Woods with Christian Schwarz
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Caves (Special Edition)
Want to know more about our events or share your suggestions about potential topics? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.