Explore the nature of Santa Cruz — wherever you are! Through live digital experience, connect with local experts and join your community in deepening understanding about nature, science, and stewardship.
- Museum of the Macabre
- 10/17 Saturdays in the Soil
- 10/27 The Basics of Taxidermy with Alex Krohn
- 10/28 Rockin’ Pop-Up: Caves (Special Edition)
- 10/29 Macabre Mushrooms: Ghouls of the Woods
- 11/21 Saturdays in the Soil
Watch previous lectures, tutorials, and more.
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Building Appalachia
- Collections Close-Up: Curiosity Cabinets
- Collections Close-Up: Santa Cruz Fossils and the People Who Dig ‘Em
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Impacts of Fire on Geologic Landscapes
- Then, Now, and Onward: 115 Years of the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: 115 Years of Geologic History in Santa Cruz
- Collections Close-Up: Preserving Our Past
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Coastal Geology
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: California’s State Symbols
- Naturalist Night: Santa Cruz Habitats and History
Want to know more about our events or share your suggestions about potential topics? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.