Explore the nature of Santa Cruz — wherever you are! Through live digital experience, connect with local experts and join your community in deepening understanding about nature, science, and stewardship.
Watch previous lectures, tutorials, and more.
- Collections Close-Up: Santa Cruz Fossils and the People Who Dig ‘Em
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Impacts of Fire on Geologic Landscapes
- Then, Now, and Onward: 115 Years of the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: 115 Years of Geologic History in Santa Cruz
- Collections Close-Up: Preserving Our Past
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Coastal Geology
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: California’s State Symbols
- Naturalist Night: Santa Cruz Habitats and History
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Sea Level Rise and the East Antarctic Ice Sheet
- Rockin’ Pop-Up: Volcanoes and Mass Extinctions
Want to know more about our events or share your suggestions about potential topics? Email us at email@example.com.