100% of your purchases support our mission to connect people with nature and inspire stewardship.
Support the Museum during the COVID-19 closure with the purchase of unique items and specially curated gift sets in our ONLINE STORE. Looking to purchase items you don’t see in our online store? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re looking for and we will happily arrange a custom order for you.
The Museum Store is a great resource for unique nature-themed gifts:
- Natural history books and field guides
- Unique animal and nature ornaments
- Educational toys for exploring nature and understanding science
- Jewelry, candles, greeting cards and more from local artists
- T-shirts, hats and onesies for nature lovers
- Children’s books- great for the classroom or budding naturalists
The Museum Store also carries several books which are not available anywhere else:
- Fossil Sharks and Rays of the Southern Santa Cruz Mountains by Frank Perry
- Fossil Invertebrates and Geology of the Marine Cliffs at Capitola, CA by Frank Perry
- Reminiscences of Seabright by Miss Forbes
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
We also encourage you to visit the store at the Santa Cruz Surfing Museum located inside the Mark Abbott Memorial Lighthouse on West Cliff Drive. Among the surfboards, photographs and other memorabilia on display, the Surfing Museum store offers books and other surfing-related items. Purchase Surf Museum merchandise online HERE.