The Museum offers enriching education programs about local natural and cultural history for grades K-12. Click on the links below to learn more about each program and their supplemental curriculum, kits, and classroom presentations.
Programs at the Museum:
- Our Animal Neighbors (Grades K – 2)
- Ohlone Program: California Indians of the Central Coast (Grades K – 4)
Programs in the field:
- Wetland Walk Program at Neary Lagoon (Grade 3)
- Nature Rangers Program at Pogonip (Grade 4)
- Watershed Walk Program at Neary Lagoon (Grade 5)
- Earth Stewards Program at Pogonip (Grades 9 – 12)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 420-6115 x 12 to learn more about the programs.
Note: It is reccommeded that requests be made at least 3 weeks in advance. Request submission does not guarantee booking.
Interested in a self-guided group tour? Please visit our Group Visits page.